Swingy Cards

I feel like i'm playing good cards. I'm letting the bad beats roll off without much of a care, but it's getting sort of funny. I'll admit, as cool a customer as I usually am I've gotten upset by a few bad beats here or there i've suffered in the past 2700 hands at party.

Last night I got beat twice by quads over my nut flush, one time rivered, the other turned. In a span of 670 hands, that's pretty wild. I spewed off gibberish and swear words into NoSkillz' MSN window and moved on. Once in a while i'm catching a great draw and hitting, and often i'm getting sucked out... such is the nature of the beast.

I don't really know what the purpose of this post is. In one way it's a good way to get it off my chest and acknowledge that the beats can get to me still, in another it's a way for me to express that PARTY IS NOT RIGGED and things just arent quite coming together yet -- it happens and this is a VERY short sample of play. My numbers look decent, except my W$WSF but that's to be expected.

Overall, I'd encourage each and every one of you to go sign up at party and toss in GOLFPOKER as a sign up code... because i'm a huge, huge whore for referral bonuses. Hey, at least I admit it.

Comments

Popular Posts