Been a long time since we rocked and rolled...

Hi there, golf and poker fans.

I'm reminded that I haven't posted lately. This is primarily because it's bloody cold here in the great white north.

I'd like to give a shout out to Matt over at Now On The Tee who has for some reason decided to show his chicken legs.

I'm suddenly reminded of a favorite Married With Children -- which was one of the greatest TV shows of all time, FYI.

AL BUNDY: "Marcy, You Look Like A CHICKEN!"

For what it's worth, I, Toast, will be joining NO MAAM the great men's rights organization started by Brother Bundy.

On the poker front, i've been trading HORSE HU SNG's with Matt lately, he's not half bad and I still suck at stud games. Meh.

Toast out.

Comments

Harris said…
No offense, but you haven't posted a decent blog in months. Why do you get so many visitors when you barely post and I get like 6 people (you, matt, jor, mom, and a few straglers) when my blog is way more entertaining, funny, and so will written.

Step it up or get out of the kitchen.

Just in case you Golf+Poker readers need something good to read due to the lack of quality posts from Toast, visit http://sportsentertainmentandsmack.blogspot.com/
Harris said…
what happened to the shitty post you put up yesterday?

Popular Posts