November Online Poker Results

It's that time of the month again fellers. November was an odd one. I put in high volume for the first few days of the month, then had life get in the way for most of the month, and finished with more volume.

Results wise I started strong, lost it back quickly then hobbled to basically break even running a few hundred behind my expected value -- short sample though of course. Below is the graph from the month including my all-in EV, showdown/nonshowdown winnings and rakeback.



Notably my "red line" is very negative this month, which could be explained by my playing a few thousand 50 NLHE Heads Up hands. I'm not winning as much as I should be without showdown, which means I'm getting run over probably. Ugly ugly line this month.

As you can see, I made a massive $117 for the month, and about $450 including rakeback. Waste O' time considering the daily swings were $500 on a few days but that's the game.

Comments

ez slot bet said…
ez slot bet เว็บเกมสล็อตออนไลน์น้องใหม่จากค่ายเกม PGSLOT ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่กำลังฮอตที่สุด ร้อนแรงที่สุด อีกทั้งยังปลอดภัย 100 % อีกด้วย
สมัคร bg slot pg เป็นเกมส์ออนไลน์ที่ได้รับความนิยมมากในปัจจุบัน โดยเกมส์นี้มีการออกแบบเป็นแนวคิดใหม่ๆที่ไม่เหมือนกับเกมส์อื่น ๆ PG SLOT
heather said…
Swinging through fairways while mastering Poker-themed golf games adds a delightful twist to traditional sports, blending strategy and precision.

Popular Posts