I Watch Live Hockey For The Commentary

Matt asked if I had time to attend a Buffalo Sabres game last night, I naturally said yes. Who am I to say no to a hockey game?

Naturally, I forgot my passport at home which is totally uncharacteristic of me, so had to drive all the way there and all the way to Buffalo which made us miss the warmups.

So, the game starts and the Capitals score in the first 2 mins. Then they score again like 5 minutes later. The crowd is quiet, Matt starts bitching about players being stupid or doing stupid things... but he sounds like an old man so I start razzing him about it. Matt's becoming one of the old codgers who send soup back to the kitchen because it's not "piping hot" :)

I've encourged Matt to start doing video commentary on the Sabres for a blog, it was truly hilarious to sit there and listen to him BOO his own team and tell random players how pathetic they're playing or how great they are. It's entertaining, truly entertaining to listen to and laugh at.

You can sense he wants them to do so well but last nights game was truly a stinker. What made it fun was listening to the commentary. :)

Comments

Matt said…
Boooo! They're ALL ROTTEN!

Popular Posts