Karma Is A Dirty Slut Pig

That's what I get!

That's what I get for saying I'm running hot! Full Tilt, you dirty, slutty pig you. How can I run so bad now? I never have 'average' luck, I either have great luck or crappy luck at your site.

Unfortunately, I'm now on my 'bad luck' phase as you can see.

Recent highlights include: 500BB (big bet) Pot getting pushed the other way at Heads-Up No Limit Hold Them when I get it all-in on a board reading Ace Queen Five Six with Ace Five in my hand versus King Queen and he spikes a 2-outer Queen with one card to come. That couldn't happen in the typical pot, had to be a deep one right?

So, Full Tilt, you dirty bugger... I run so bad I withdrew 2/3 of my 'roll' there. HA! That's what you get! I take my poker winning's like a scared girl! It no longer sits in your bank account collecting you interest which funds Phil Ivey's insane craps habit. In fact, I'm trying to figure out what to spend it on. Suggestions welcome. Hookers & Blow are not going to happen, Matt you saucy boy.

Last night I dropped down to 6-max to kill an hour and hopefully 'wind down' from the day. Luck changed after withdrawal? Hell no. 4-buyins to the wind, baby.

My AA goes down to 2 5 suited when he raised a 9 5 3 (no flush) flop, I 3-bet him nearly pot and he spiked a deuce on the turn. Feh.

I get it all-in preflop with 88 v TT (ok this one was my bad :P)

I call a squeeze 3-bet on the button with Ten 8 suited getting 2:1 about 160 big bets deep. Flop is 7 9 9. I call a small bet. Turn is a J (yoink!) so I have a straight. He bets and I raise his hopeful overpair. He waits a few seconds and jams it all-in and I snap-call. Yep, I'm drawing dead, he had JJ. DOH.

Anyway, is that bad play? I spose it is a little questionable on that last one but that's a pretty nasty cooler of a card. Oh well. So my account is down another 4 buy ins and I'm going to attempt to not play much but we'll see how that works out. :)

PS. I still love you Full Tilt Poker. xoxoxo. Please turn on my boomswitch again just a little so I won't tilt off all my money through pure hatred of your dirty rigged luck system, thanks m'kay.

PPS. This post was written so Harry could understand some of it, I hope. Might need a Matty translation again though.

Comments

Popular Posts