Daniel Negreanu Isn't Gay?

Contrary to popular belief among the Interweb-dwellers, the man himself states he is NOT "into dudes". Who knew?
I'm going to take the laptop back to the Best Buy where I bought it. Talk to the guy who sold it to me. Explain that the computer is junk. As soon as he says it's working fine, I'll reply with, "No, no Vista sucks and this computer is NOT working fine. Look!" Then I will smash the computer on the ground. stomp on it repeatedly and pull out my mini-sledge hammer to finish the job. Before I do this, though, I want to make sure I can't get in any trouble with the law. I'd suck at jail, dudes would totally make me their bitch and contrary to popular belief I'm really just not into dudes. Especially jail dudes! Meh, I might end up just giving it to Patty after all and go back to XP or even buy a dreaded Mac... I've been a Mac hater forever, but too many people are telling me I need to switch over. We shall see.
Source: His Blog

Daniel, we love you either way up here in Canada.

P.S. Macs are awesome.

Comments

Matt said…
I have to say that your blog writing has gotten very stale and uninteresting lately. You obviously work too much and don't play poker enough. Or don't go to enough Sabres games maybe...

However, you are quite prolific compared to our boy Harris, who has completely abandoned his blog.

Must be on a prolonged squash losing streak to gals over at White Oaks I suppose...
Harris said…
Lets be honest. Has this blog ever been that interesting? Other then trying to figure out what all the short forms for folding your hand in poker, has there ever been much substance?
Anonymous said…
Definitely the most important article I've read all day. Definitely.

Popular Posts