Poker On The Road

These past two weeks i'm pretty busy travelling on business to some of the more bumfuck nowhere locations in the northeast USA. I won't mention those towns l'est they be caring what a halfwit blogger has to say about them. Needless to say there's never much to do but hang out at the hotel bar and play with my laptop. Thankfully playing with my laptop also means I can play poker on the road -- yes, these nowhere places do have Internet access thank god.

I'm trying to get my coworker Scott hooked on the game, not sure it's working so far but I'm getting to him. Who couldn't love gambling on the turn of a card? Of course poker is a skill game but as evidenced by getting 3-outer rivered last night with AQ on a AQx board by AK, there's a bit of luck still involved.

I haven't been playing anything like the 14k hand month i had two months ago. I'm jealous of all you young guns in university on daddy's dime who have nothing better to do than play cards online between classes (8+ hours a day). I'd love to do this as a sideline job but I can't seem to get away from working long enough to make that happen. If I get 5k hands in this month I guess i'm doing pretty well.

I have been playing a bit of $50 Pot Limit Omaha on Full Tilt lately. God bless full tilt poker it's padding my bankroll.

Actually, go sign up at full tilt poker. Use bonus code TOAST if you like, or not... whatever. Harris that means you, and Matt, and all the other wankers who read this and don't have an account there yet.

And finally, as part of my boring-ass poker only post, I'll post my current online poker bankroll for those who are interested in following my progress. Yes, it's tiny, shadup.

My current game is 6-max 100 No-Limit Hold'Em and I dabble at $50 PLO to learn the game.

TOTAL ONLINE POKER BANKROLL: $3235.83

Comments

Popular Posts