Now That I'm Back On Poker A Bit...

I've been debating where to play. Obviously i've played at a few poker rooms online before, and the important issues to consider as a user include signup bonus, deposit bonuses, rakeback deals, etc. All players can benefit from doing their research on where to play for sure.

Anyways, back to the point, i've been looking for places to play and came up with a couple good links which you might find interesting -- I did. The first is a full tilt poker review and the other is for a titan poker review.

I'll let you guys know where I end up. Hopefully I wont let it interrupt my golf at all like last year though!

Comments

Matt said…
We're playing for $10 tomorrow and you DON'T have to give me shots.

Toast playing poker again = money in Matty's pockets!

Popular Posts