Pro Golfer Kills Hawk With Golf Ball

As seen over at some crazy blonde hippy's blog, golf pro Tripp Isenhour is now in some trouble with a few people over his decision to try and hit a rather loud hawk with his golf shot as sort of a game.

Now, I'm no animal nut so I'm not as pissed off about this as the US Solider Killing A Puppy thing (I think THAT guy should go to military prison) as I think this was dumb luck and a dumber choice. I don't care who you are, hitting a hawk that is ~3 feet in size from 80 yards with a golf ball is dumb luck. However, TRYING to hit the hawk with a golf ball... and you're a professional golfer... you've gotta be an idiot.

Here's the story at the associated press so you know it's not just some hippy making stuff up.

As a last note, we had a hawk at our golf course the last couple seasons. They're absolutely amazing. This guy really must have had his wires crossed that day to even consider taking one out... a serious lapse in judgement. Maximum penalty is $1500 and 14 months in pound me in the ass prison. Suggested prison nickname: Hawk, natch.

Comments

Popular Posts