Just One... TWGP Aug 9-10, 2008

Only got one round in this weekend, a relatively boring one with Harry though he kept me entertained mostly. Bogeyed the last 3 holes to shoot a lackluster 77 (note, only since I improved recently do I think 77 is blah-worthy).

I did hear one interesting tidbit of news for you guys who follow our group of golfers.

Matty actually won something... no shit! That crazy scratch handicap golfer who blew up at the club championships supposedly just took down the Lockness Links event on the Niagara Mens Golf Tour.

Good for you buddy! Must have learned something watching the Krayfish annihilate us all at the clubs :)

In wagering news, I completely forgot to update after the clubs. Here's the updated stats:

Even Breakfast/Lunches ( +1 this weekend )
+$57 skins (+25 at clubs round 1)
+$2 side-bets

Also, I had to explain the terms of my bet with Harry TO Harry. That's never good. Basically at this point he's at no risk of becoming a 2 handicap and taking my $300, but he's sitting on the fence of 4 and 5 I think. If he ends at a 4, I win $100, if he ends at a 5, I win $300. Pressure! Especially given his fantasy football season is kicking into gear. Let me know if you want to talk about a buyout and we'll come to terms.

Comments

Harris said…
pretty much, I'm going to wait and see what happens, and then if i lose, i'll just avoid paying you guys untill you forget about it, or wait untill next year and go double or nothing.

Popular Posts