I'm not dead I swear.

Just wanted to let y'all know, i'm still around. I took about a week off of poker entirely in order to recharge and now I'm back to enjoying it.

Played a 2+2 25PL game the other night and had a great time donking it up and generally playing over-aggro to keep up. High variance those games as some people dropped 10 buy-ins. :P

Anyways, as I write this i'm playing my first game of 200NL. I'm seriously considering taking half my bankroll out of play right now which would stick me in 100NL for a while longer so I figure i'll take a shot and see what happens for the moment. Either way it wont kill me to see how the play is up a level -- plus i'm bankrolled for it.

I think it's a good omen that I got over the 20-buyin number while winning with 2+2ers. Will report back.

Comments

Toast said…
That's great dave! Welcome to the dark side.

Popular Posts