The dollars and cents of last month...

Well, I've either been running well in cards or I found a style that works for me... and works damn well.

Since I cashed the majority of my money from Party back on Feb 11 (leaving $500 or so), I've made $617 in profit playing 100NL and 50NL. Thats a very small amount of hands so I've got to figure its a combination of the two things making me $$. That is not to say I haven't taken beats though. Getting caught for 1.5 buyins when the opponent hits a 2 outer on the river is included here :)

Anyways, I have a bit of home improvement to do around here, so I cashed out the $617 and am currently downloading it into my bank account as we speak.

I think keeping my bankroll tiny will keep me away from the tables... god knows I don't have time for it right now.

My second "job" work is going to prevent me from going on a kickass golf trip with the boys in April, which pisses me off, but i'll live since I can play at my club by then. Still, playing 4 days crammed full of florida top notch golf courses with Harry, NoSkillz and Presto would do me good right now.... *sigh*... I better make some good money off this damn thing or i'm going to be upset.

And to close, a joke...

Guy walks into a psychiatrists office wearing nothing but a pair of saran wrap underwear.
Shrink says: "Well, I can clearly see your nuts"

Comments

Matt said…
Damn...was looking forward to us teaming up and eating dinner all week on Harry and Presto...

Popular Posts