Ola! I'm back.

Just wanted to let all (one) of you know that i'm back in town. I spent a nice relaxing week in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and had a great time.

Did I play poker? Yes, but only sorta. Played a few donkfest tourneys for $20 with the wedding party guys a few nights -- got my $$ in good and lost. C'est la vie.

Did I play any golf? Nope. Not a bit though there was a consideration of going to play golf. $140 a round is steep but on vacation I would have done it. Still it's gotta be blooody hot out there on a golf course when I can barely get away from the breeze on the beach to go feed my face.

Did I drink? You bet I did. Tried many new drinks which are cool including a Mama Juana and Coco Loco.

The coco loco recipe is as follows:

Coconut
Milk
Sugar
Rum
Ice

Mix to your liking (thick is better) and drink.

I would also like to note that the beaches are stunningly beautiful and with perfect weather every day.

I'll post some pics when we extract them from the camera.

Comments

Popular Posts