Glove Cleaning Is Tough

Recovered from a misplaced post on Harry's Blog:

So today, I spent most of my afternoon lounging in my well appointed air conditioned office reading the sports wires to make sure the whole $300 I dedicated to fantasy football for the season doesn't go to waste.

At one point one of my employees, for the purposes of this article we'll call her Juanita, wanted to come in and complain about the conditions in my sweat shop... err... glove cleaning facility. Bad timing -- she interrupted a press conference about the condition of TO's pet dog's surgery which could effect his first week's performance. So of course I fired her making sure to say it in at least 3 languages (I looked them up and stickied them to my monitor) so there's a 70% chance she understood one of them and doesn't come in anymore.

I didn't even look up from my monitor.

Who cares about golf? I'm an armchair quarterback living the dream!

Comments

Harris said…
i read this post about 20 minuts ago. I'm still crying from laughing so hard.

70% chance of understanding. It's funny cause it's true.

Popular Posts