Drinking $2 Stellas Waiting For A Pizza

Both Harry and Matt are now in Florida on a golf vacation. I should have been there, but as usual I've made myself too busy so can't. I never do anything. I am boring because i work all day... wonnnggg....

Last night, none other than Harry calls me from his blackberry while I'm sitting at my desk at 8pm working. "Yeah, we just played 54 holes, are sitting here drinking $2 stellas and waiting for a pizza". I immediately unleashed a few expletives before asking who was winning the matches.

Here's a photo they sent up to rub it in my face. Looks like they're having a great time.



Wait, is that Phil Mickelson?

Comments

Harris said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nice job.
Matt said…
Absolute classic.

At least you have me feeding it to Harry, which is appropriate considering the fact he was my bitch the entire vacation.

Popular Posts