Failing The Challenge

So, I was supposed to play in RakeBrain's LeTune Challenge on FTP last night. It was a sweet $1k freeroll tourney for some poker bloggers playing two of my favorite games, Pot Limit Hold'em and Pot Limit Omaha.

Unfortunately, working till 2am nightly has thrown off my sleep schedule a bit, and I was asleep on my couch at the time the cards started through the air (7pm). Doh!

So, I failed the LeTune challenge. Further disturbing is the fact that my stack made its way through almost half the field without me. HMmm.. maybe there's something to this after all, since the stack floating on its own seems to do better on average than if I steer it.

Yes I'm a donk.

OH, and I'm reading Gus Hansen's "Every Hand Revealed" right now. It's actually pretty good believe it or not (I like playing junk hands too - right matty?). Only reason I bought it was a surprisingly good review from Rolf Slotboom though -- he's read it all.

Comments

Popular Posts