6-max swings online

It's no surprise that in moving to $0.50/$1 I found the 6-max tables to be more interesting than the full ring. Though, I think I might be a better full ring table right now :)

I tend to be an aggressive player at hold-em these days. 6-max is like taking meth-amphetamine aggression-wise and I'm having real trouble keeping it in line sometimes. For some reason once in a while I get it in my head that I can outplay people at these tables. YOU CANT OUTPLAY SOMEONE WHO CANT FOLD. Now that is not to say that stars' $0.5/$1 6-max tables are full of HORRIBLE players, but there are still too many loosies to be trying to blow them out all the time.

In the last two nights i swung up 70BB then yesterday down 75BB. Just under 500 hands in each session. I know in the overall game picture it means nothing, but it's a block I'm working to get past. I really enjoy 6-max for its high # of hands... I can play two tables of it and be pretty satisfied whereas I need to play 3 or 4 of full ring to keep busy.

Getting outdrawn sucks. :)

Anyways, I think the golf swing has a serious shot at coming together. This weekend will be interesting as it's qualifying for my club team. Don't know if it's meant to be for me this year. My tempo yesterday finally set its mark on my swing again and after the first 4 holes I was smooth sailing and making beautiful contact with the ball. We'll see if I can bring it together for the first time this year, this weekend.

In the meantime... I have another party skin account, going to see if I can run my way up into the bigger limits this time. I've spent the last 6 months working on poker and I think it's time to apply some theory and play more raw hands. I would like to get around 15k hands in a month, so we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts