Sunday, February 18, 2007

50NL Bankroll Building...

I think i'm playing below my skill level but definately not below my bankroll since I left myself only $500 online before the whole US Neteller problem... was nervous what can i say.

Anyways, I finally get a couple hours in at full tilt tonight. I start out by getting no cards and bluffing off $65 $10 at a time over a hundred hands or so, then I crawl back to even when I flop a flush and get bluffed at myself (wee!). I'm sitting on $140, about $30 profit when this hand comes up:

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
4 Players
http://www.legopoker.com/hh

BTN: $38.60
SB: $97.95
BB: $38.45
Hero (UTG): $145.85

Preflop: 2s As ($0.75, 4 players)
Hero raises to $1.75, BTN folds, SB raises to $4, BB folds, Hero calls $2.25

Flop: 4h 5c 3s ($8.5, 2 players)
SB bets $4, Hero raises to $12, SB calls $8

Turn: 4h 5c 3s [Ac] ($32.5, 2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $15, SB raises all in to $82.20, Hero calls $67.20

River: 4h 5c 3s Ac [Td] ($196.9, 2 players)
No action

So, uhh, yeah. I ended up with just under 5 stacks on a $50NL table... haha.

The bankroll is now almost doubled to something respectable... I'm sort of speechless considering I don't get many hands in these days (DAMN CLIENTS!).

Oh well, Toast is sorta back in action paying off the golf dues again :)

1 comment:

MassBile said...

Very good article...infomational for sure...looking forward to reading some more posts placed on this topic...will be checking this page again..have saved in favorites and bookmarked...thanks

Business Directory WebSite Directory