The Masters Weekend... How I Love Thee

I watched my share of the Masters this weekend, as usual. I found Augusta to be a fairly impressive course this year to watch, even though I think they took away some options for the players still with the new design changes.

Can you imagine being an architect setting your hand to Augusta? Yikes. Not exactly any other golfcourse reno.

Anyways, back to the point. Some guy I know nothing about (Zach Johnson) won the Masters.

As the Glorious Matt said:

he will look very out of place at that dinner next year


I can't say much about the dude, other than he has the sort of religious belief and outwardness that gives me the `willies. Everyone entitled to their own beliefs but keep it in your pants folks.

The americans eat that shit up tho... so i guess it's good TV.

Yeah, Matt's definitely right. I hope the guy wins a tournament more or two so it isnt too bad.

Comments

Popular Posts