Growth

I've been fiddling around with poker for a while now. Perhaps it has been a year or more i'm not really sure and I'm not in the mood to try and open my first PT database (back when it rated me a calling station).

While i've blogged my poker and golf exploits here for the last 6 months or so, I feel like it's time to start going beyond merely journalling my day to day results. I'm really not contributing any knowledge to the world other than how good or bad yesterday was, and that must stop. For all 1 of you reading this humble blog, I promise to do more, hopefully furthering your understanding of both golf and poker play. I do not claim to be good at either, but i've been around golf for the last 16 years of life, and poker for... well... not so long... but I am obsessed with the game and work hard at it so maybe something I say will help you.

I'll keep you up to date with my bankroll and results, but hopefully i'll also impart some knowledge (right or wrong :)).

To start, a tip about life..... Don't eat yellow snow.

Toast.

Comments

Popular Posts