Struck the ball pretty well with my long irons, but was garbage with distances coming into the green though. Greens are a bit too slow at this time of year to be considered putting, but they do roll and it's better than nothing.
Things that immediately stand out to work on:
- Putting - hit a few pushes - need to work on eyes and alignment
- Wedges - way off on distances, need to figure out what my distances are on these things so I can get in scoring position.
- Back swing and top position - possibly setup check - seems sketchy.
- figure out the natural ball flight on this 2-hybrid - seems to be a high draw
- figure out the driver again - hit a decent shot and a great shot (around 240 and 285 respectively) on a few holes yesterday
Well, thankfully I hit the grocery store last night, so i'm stocked with enough to make it through this weekend without much effort. I'll do a bit of work and play some online poker. Will let all y'all know how that goes.